header

header

3.07.2008

My two newest frame creations







As cool as the juice pouch thing is, I have to show off my two newest frames. My customers are so imaginative and really push me to try new things. Thank you for sharing with me all your stories of new babies, anniversaries, weddings, and birthday surprises. I love to make that personal connection when I am working on a frame.


Here are two I finished this week, one for a new baby and one as a gift from a husband to his wife. See, guys? It's not that hard to get brownie points with the little lady - just commission me to paint your wedding song like this guy did!
To order, come check out my etsy shop by clicking on my widget to the right, or here: http://www.hopestudios.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work