header

header

4.30.2008

Getting Back on Track


Well, I'm getting back on track this week. On top of all the bad news, I've gotten a ton of orders all at once! I'm really getting into the groove and pumping out some frames for some really cool customers. I have some great colors for these orders, so I'll take a photo before I mail all of them.


Okay, the good news regarding my last post... My mom learned that the lump is "stage 0" and confined to the milk duct. After some research, we learned that the odds for recovery are very good, 97% good, in fact. She has scheduled a lumpectomy for May 9th, 5 days of radiation will follow (twice a day, ugh!). I think I'm feeling pretty optimistic for now.


The boy picked an orange cast and it's very short, only about 2 inches above his wrist. It's a "four weeker" as one of my friends puts it, and it will be off before baseball season is over. The baseball thing was pretty tough since he got on the Pirate"s team (every Pittsburgh boy wants to get on the Pirate"s team) and got the baseball commissioner for his coach. The dream season, down the drain. :(


I'm off to paint and catch up on laundry, so I'll check in tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are looking up. Life's gotta throw you some curve balls once in a while. Two at once is particularly challenging. And it sounds like you might be needing to hire some help for your business...let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad things are looking up. Good luck with your mom and the broken arm and all those orders.
    just breathe and take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work