header

header

12.16.2008

Some of My Favorite Holiday Orders

I have been able to paint some of the best frames this holiday season! My customers are so creative with their words and thoughts. I love hearing all of the stories behind the gifts. Thank you all for sharing and making this connection with me.

I wish I could share all of the orders, but here are a few of my favorite projects from Christmas 2008...

















You can contact me at jsneill@zoominternet.net to discuss your own order or you can pop into my Etsy shop to poke around. Merry Christmas to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been so productive! The frames are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You busy, busy girl you!!!! What are you doing in kickboxing???!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work