header

header

9.30.2009

Soul Sisters Coffee Break



Cupcakes? Check.
Coffee? Check.
Cool home decor consignment shop? Check!

The Soul Sisters took over a nearby town last week to catch up, shop, and refill our estrogen reserves. The place we chose, The Sweethouse Bakery, was the cutest little bakery ever! Look at the counter filled with goodies - even the little sitting area was decorated with cupcakes decor!



We chatted about the nitty gritty details of my Paris trip and laughed. We ate cinnamon cake and got our caffeine high then posed for a S.S. pic:



Afterward, we walked across the street to the Monkey's Trunk to browse. This brand new shop features home decor consignment, and it was love at first sight!



We ooh'd and ahh'd our way through the shop, talked loudly about Monkey Balls, planned our next crafting get-together, then hugged goodbye.

I'm feelin' girlie again. A great break with my sistas...

.

10 comments:

  1. That Monkey's Trunk consignment store looks like it has some cute stuff in it.

    Looks like you had a wonderful day...every mom needs a day like that every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Junking and cupcakes! Good golly, it doesn't get better than that!! ;)

    Have a happy Wednesday, Jen.

    XO*Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm still dribbling over that first photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun! I checked out their website and they have SO many cute things. Unique cakes especially. Hungry now. :-)
    pk @ room remix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now how fun is that?!? Cupcakes, coffee, girl-talk, and shopping?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we need to go back ... I'm sure I missed seeing something at The Sweet House!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun time for you
    That monkey shop looks amazing could be trouble for my wallet if I lived there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. That bakery looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Marzipanmom......we need to go back!! I want another cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like such a lovely day out! You've always got such wonderful photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work