header

header

5.08.2010

Stuff I Learned - Tutorial Tuesday Wrap Up

Domestically Speaking came up with a great idea for a touching yet inexpensive Teacher's Gift



Living with Punks showed us how to make these awesome Land Of Nod inspired floor pillows that I'm in LOVE with!



C.R.A.F.T made this License Plate U.S. Map that astounded me! It is Fan. Tas. Tic.



And I haven't seen something as cute as At Second Street's Food Face Plates in a long time. I would love to eat lunch off these! My boys will die!


My scale will regret it, but I'm totally making Ur Baking Me Crazy's Praline Turtle Cake this week.

And I think I'm going to save Shelly's Butter Making Tutorial for this summer when I need a quick science project with the boys.

The winner of the Studio JRU gift certificate was Persnickety Peacock! Drop me a line and I will get you set up with Jennifer.

Well, that's just a sampling of what I learned. I wish I had more space here! I'll meet you back here tomorrow for my Sunday Funny. Have a great weekend!

.

4 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Love those food face plates if that does not get kids to eat their veggies there is no Hope! Have a great weekend. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing my M&M's Teacher Gift. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the license plate map is one of the coolest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay....you know I have a weak spot for jars! I'll be making one of those for Cub's teacher! And I looooooove those floor cushions!!! Gotta tuck that idea in the back of my brain for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work