header

header

10.20.2011

Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread - Pinterest Pass or Fail?



This lovely Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread is pinned to my Cookin' Mama board. This recipe originated from Joy the Baker (oh, how I want to be her friend!).

Here is my attempt:



A little wonky, but very delicious! This Pin Passed with flying colors! Click here to try Joy the Baker's Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread.

Some of you took me up on my challenge. Here are some of the "Pins" YOU tried last week:

Paulette made a Jug Skeleton.



Jenn tried her hand at this Halloween Wreath:



Patti tried this Crock Pot Mac and Cheese:



Leave a comment to let me know what "Pins" you tried this week!

**(There is still time to join this week's Tutorial Tuesday Linky Party)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I have that pinned too. This would be perfect for these crisp fall mornings ~ I can almost smell the cinnamon baking in the oven :) Wait, I can smell cinnamon but it's only Hubby's oatmeal :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned your pumpkin dessert from a couple three weeks ago and made it AND IT WAS A HIT. Yummo. Keeps those Fall recipes comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! LOVE that pic. I'm sure it was a hit though.

    What a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pinterest and really like this idea for recommending tried pins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MmmmmI love cinnamon!

    Here's a recipe I tried from Pinterest -http://singlestonestudios.blogspot.com/2011/10/pin-it-do-it.html

    Happy Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bread definitely looks great! I am sure it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooohhhhh......you had me at cinnamon, I don't care how it looks. And to be honest I have grounded myself from Pinterest today because I cannot be sucked in for hours....my house is falling apart andthe laundry needs to be done!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work