header

header

10.06.2011

Laundry Room Envy

The Soul Sisters met to tour Joy's newly renovated 100 year old home last week and I immediately developed Laundry Room Envy. Look at this smart laundry system she had built for her family of six:



Each basket is labeled, clean on the left and dirty on the right. Whites and darks separated and kids separated. Each cubby comfortably fits a laundry basket. Genius.

The top of the washer and dryer became a folding table, thanks to this IKEA butcher block top.



A laundry sink and vintage drying rack round out the other end.



Now, do you also have Laundry Room Envy?

.

8 comments:

  1. Yes I do!! Joy's laundry room is the perfect combination of functional AND beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this laundry room! I'd kill for a laundry that big. Love the artwork, too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cubby idea is great! And a sink and room for hanging things!!?! Heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!!

    janet xox

    I'm sending my laundry over to her house ;->

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great system! I am envying that washer and dryer!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous! I'm wondering though... I have 8 laundry baskets on my basket wall and they are ALL for dirty clothes! What gives ~ am I an crazy sorter or are we just that big of pigs around here?!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work