header

header

10.17.2014

The Husband's Secret






I have organized a real-honest-to-goodness book club in my neighborhood which will (hopefully) help me post more regularly here about the great books that are out there!

If you are trying to do something with your own group of friends, I have found the website www.bookmovement.com very helpful.  It helps me organize my own club, to choose books, to organize discussion questions... I love it!

This October's book is The Husband's Secret about Liane Moriarty.

I have been looking for a great book to grab me ever since I finished Gone Girl a few years ago and this one fit the bill!  Just imagine finding an envelope from your husband with the instructions to open upon the event of his death!  Once I read that line in the book I was in, hook, line and sinker!

Just in case you haven't read the book yet, the discussion among those who have can take place in the comments section below.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Would you have had an ethical dilemma with opening the letter?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work